Sunday, October 14, 2007

road trip follow-up

Yesterday I took my road trip to Greenwood for the Delta Dinner and Blues class at Viking Cooking School.

It was a moderately long drive, so I used the opportunity to plow through Learning Spanish Like Crazy lessons on my iPod through lesson 12.

Even if the LSLC lessons didn't introduce new material, the review would be handy. But right from the first lesson there's a slight divergence between material covered, so I'm continuing to get a mix of novelty & review.

But it's familiar enough that going through a bunch of lessons during a road trip doesn't introduce a meaningful amount of stress.

The road trip itself, however, was exhausting. It kept me on the road until midnight, which blew my schedule.

The most intense Spanish-related exercise today was watching El Canal de Historia with closed captioning on.

1 comment:

MarĂ­a Teresa said...

Hi, if you want to talk a little in spanish, i can help you! maybe you can help me with python, because i´m trying to learn it. See you!